PCS Pumping Systems
the SOLO™ Control System, please click on images to enlarge them.
Pond PCS pump stations are loaded with revolutionary
SOLO™ technologies that earn the highest regard in the industry.
Pond PCS Exclusive Features
- Professionally sandblasted and hot dipped
galvanized skids, further protected with industrial, 2-part epoxy
- Largest and most intuitive touch-screen interface, featuring
fully animated CleverOptics™
(humane-machine interface software) viewed on a 15" full color industrial
LCD touch-screen monitor.
equipped with robust main power components, rated 150% over most others,
enduring the worst of circumstances.
- System controlled by
software, the most advanced pump control technology available.
- Independent, high & low voltage industrial
enclosures, operator friendly, ergonomically designed, and safeguards
sensitive electronics against high voltage interference.
- Integrated hinged and lockable grate style wet-well
access hatch, allows hands free, safe inspections.
- Stainless steel, 1/4% (.625psi) accuracy pressure transducers,
both system pressure and water level sensing.
- Reliable, transducer type water level sensor, source level
(lake, etc) can be viewed in inches or total gallons available.
control system including
CleverControl™ & CleverOptics™,
making the most of your pumping system.
- Easily customizable system parameters,
requiring only single touch, superintendent-friendly interaction.
- Heavy duty
lug-style isolation valves used throughout, including station discharge,
individual pump, relief valve, and pump inlets for horizontal
- Individual main pump operation
selection, select between VFD capable or XL only.
- Manually configurable main pump
sequencing selection, allows troubled pumps to be operated in last order.
Standard System Features
type, Nibco brand, wafer-style check valves, actuating with minimal
noise and ensuring perfect isolation.
- Skids are welded seamlessly throughout, including deck plate perimeter and
anti-slip deck surface for safety, comes galvanized, profiled, then
painted, for life.
- Highly reinforced channel beam substructure,
fabricated with close
proximity cross members and seamless welds.
- Stainless steel auxiliary pump, 5hp for 18 hole
course ( 50gpm@120psi), or 3hp for 9 hole course ( 30gpm@120psi).
located water hose connection, for system draining or station wash down.
- Individual pump pressure ports,
isolated with high quality ball valves,
allowing individual pump testing and air release.
- High quality and properly sized Cla-Val brand system relief valve, capable of relieving
total station capacity without the slightest of over-pressurization
within the irrigation system.
construction Data Industrial brand flow
sensor and transmitter, installed in compliance with manufacturer
specifications, ensuring maximum accuracy (+- 1%) and long-term repeatability.
- High quality Kooltronic brand heat exchanger,
featuring all steel construction. Efficiently utilizes pond water to cool
temperature sensitive, high power electronic components.
- Individually fused pump motors,
provides maximum motor protection.
- All plumbing in compliance with ANSI (American National Standards
Institute), ensuring plumbing standardization.
- Most recent 256 faults and system events logged with date and time
(12hr-AM/PM) stamps accurate to the nearest second, including flow, pressure, and lake level
values logged at the time of event/fault occurrence.
- Incoming power monitoring, protection
against loss of phase, low voltage, and unbalanced power input.
- High quality Square-D brand surge and lighting
suppressor, proven technology with individual phase indication LED's.
- Pond PCS direct dial-up and internet connectivity capability, allowing
remote troubleshooting, monitoring, and control.
- Twin mechanically and electrically interlocked motor starters,
allowing auto-alternation between main pumps.
Vertical Pump Station Features
- Vertical pumps offer higher efficiencies than
horizontal pumps, which results in more water per horsepower.
- The pump ends of vertical pumps are designed to be
submersed, therefore, eliminating any chance of losing prime.
vertical pumps are designed to operate at 1/2 the speed of horizontal
pumps. Since components wear by the cube of the rotational speed, bearings,
impellers, and other rotating components wear at a rate eight times
less than a typical horizontal pump.
- Pumps are driven with high quality US Motors, featuring oil-bath thrust
bearings and inverter (VFD) duty insulation.
Horizontal Pump Station Features
PCS Exclusive independent pump Intake
design, utilizes high quality submersible swing-check valves on pump
inlets, which allows system pressure to remain in the pumps during
idle or off state. This uniquely prevents harmful dry running of the
pumps, and eliminates the need for unreliable priming devices since the
pump is always full of water and ready for service.
- Durable frame-mounted pumps, pump and motor are mounted
independently enabling easier, less expensive repair.
installation and station costs are considerably lower, along with no
need for a wet-well or onsite pump installation.
- Stainless steel submersible auxiliary pump/s, used for pressure maintenance,
light watering, and purging the main pumps of air following the system
being completely drained, further eliminating
the need for unreliable priming devices
- Shipped as single unit, only requiring main power and water line
connections upon arrival.
Options & Accessories
- Horizontal or vertical pump configurations.
- Remote access kit, allowing full control from either internet or
- Additional submersible auxiliary pumps, 2, 5hp pumps (100gpm@120psi)
typically provide sufficient water for syringing purposes, thus,
eliminating the need for main pump cycling throughout the day. This
reduces wear on the main pumps, associated power components, and the
- Custom fabricated discharge pipe.
- Stainless steel skids, pumps, plumbing, and electrical enclosures
for extreme environments or corrosive water applications.
- Air conditioned electrical
for particularly hot or humid environments.
- Industrial pump house heater.
- Auxiliary low voltage (120vac) power transformer for existing
irrigation equipment etc.
- Pressure rated and
non-pressure rated intakes and screens.
- Main line irrigation filtration with automatic flush valve.
- Chemical injection pumps &